Storytelling Alchemy Retreat
October 5, 6 and 7, 2018, in the beautiful New England countryside.
Once upon a time, a group of truly magickal beings gathered in an enchanted autumn wood to conjure empowerment, liberation and happiness!
A weekend of creativity, magick and transformation. Craft and Conjure Your Own Happy Ending.
Storytelling Alchemy is a practice of my creation designed to help the practitioner tell their own story in a way that fosters healing, forgiveness and personal empowerment.
This weekend retreat will immerse you in this meditative and magickal practice. I will personally guide you through the steps to transform the “Story You Tell Yourself” into a Fairytale.
Together we will create a safe, nurturing and encouraging atmosphere, as we choose a story from our past that may be limiting our success or keeping us from true fulfillment or happiness. Then we will use meditation, journaling, artistic expression and spell-craft to transform our own understanding and bring about lasting change.
You will leave this weekend with new skills of enchantment and power, which can be applied again and again throughout your life.
Our home for the weekend: Guest House: A beautifully renovated country inn, located on 17 wooded acres in the scenic Connecticut River Valley.
This peaceful and lovely forest location is perfect for the making of our fairytales. You will have time to explore the forest walking trails, the on-site labyrinth, the tree-shaded deck overlooking the pond as well as many comfortable and homey common areas of the inn.
Six expertly prepared, fresh and healthy buffet style meals. Dinner on Friday evening through Lunch on Sunday. Coffee, Tea and Water available throughout the day.
(A questionnaire will be circulated to participants about 1 month prior to the retreat and accommodations for allergies and food sensitivities can be made.)
Two nights’ stay (Friday and Saturday night) in beautifully appointed guest rooms with private baths.
Guest House Amenities:
- Facility-Wide High Speed WiFi
- Private baths in each of our Guest Rooms
- Fully air conditioned and heated guest rooms, with most using environmentally friendly, individually controlled HVAC units
- Our fitness center features aerobic exercise equipment, free and fixed weights, a ping pong table, and a sauna
- Our Guest Amenities Closet has all the little things you miss from home: Irons & Ironing Boards, Fans & Space Heaters, Bath Mats & Extra Towels, etc
- Bottomless Coffee & Tea Served in Our Dining Room
- Three healthy, expertly prepared meals per day. Most menus are adapted to many common allergies such as gluten & lactose intolerance.
- Wooded walking trails on property, with many hiking trails very close by.
- Two large open fields, perfect for yoga or a volleyball game
- Full-size tennis court
- A meditation Labyrinth, located along our walking trails
- A lending library
- A Gift Shop & Necessities Store
All Workshops Included and Some Workshop Materials provided:
- Papers, Stickers, Markers, Crayons and other Art and Craft Supplies will be available.
- Personally Autographed Copy of Storytelling Alchemy – Craft and Conjure Your Own Happy Ending by Renée Damoiselle; published by Red Wheel/Weiser Books
- 3pm Check-In and Welcome/ Settle into your room
- Buffet Dinner
- Opening Meditation/Orientation
- Early Morning Meditation – Dream Discussion (Optional)
- Buffet Breakfast
- Storytelling Workshop and Brainstorming
- Lunch Buffet
- Free Time – Meditation Labyrinth/Trail Walks/Opportunity for Guided Creative Time (Channeling Your Inner Child)
- Dinner Buffet
- Bonfire (weather permitting) and Share
- Early Morning Meditation/Dream Interpretation (Optional)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Spells Sigils and Ongoing Practice
- Buffet Lunch
- Wrap-up and Closing Ritual
What to Bring With You:
- Reusable travel mug and/or water bottle for the bottomless coffee/tea & water provided at the inn
- Insect repellant
- Sun screen
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Blanket, meditation pillow or yoga matt (we will have some to share as well)
- Sweaters (keep an eye on the weather!)
- Dedicated Journal and Pen to be used throughout the weekend and beyond (Note: a limited number of journals and pens will be available for purchase.)
- Your Magick, Your Imagination and a Willingness to Transform!
Cost: $800 per person, double occupancy.
Single participants will be matched with a roommate based on a questionnaire or can choose roommates in the Facebook Group prior to the retreat.
(Inquire about pricing for single or triple occupancy and additional nights’ stay.)
50% deposit due at booking – and no later than May 31, 2018
There are limited spaces available. Rooms reserved only with receipt of deposit. 10% of Initial deposit is non-refundable.
90% of the Initial deposit is refundable if cancellation notification is received prior to June 30, 2018.
Full Balance is due 2 weeks prior to retreat.
E-mail: DiviningDamoiselle@gmail.com for Registration and secure payment link.
(Sign up before June 1, 2018 for the early bird price: $750.00 and receive a free Storytelling Alchemy Journal and Pen upon arrival! )